What About Internships?



Research and Design Internships at WAI

WAI is looking for self motivated, independent thinkers willing to be exposed to some of the most cutting edge architectural research and design.

Applicants interested should submit a Portfolio, CV, and cover letter with “internship” in the subject to contact@wai-architecture.com.

Candidates should have a strong overall knowledge of contemporary architecture, critical thinking skills, design proficiency and excellent verbal, written and visual communication capabilities.

Students and recent graduates are invited to apply.

Requirements:

-Proficiency in written and spoken English. (Chinese is a plus)

-Strong gaphic and design capabilities.

-Critical knowledge of contemporary architecture.

-Skilled in design software.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to say that I really enjoying my Internship here in Shanghai with Go Abroad China. Upon arrival, I was little nervous about the cultural differences but now, after being here for 3 weeks, I am able to appreciate and embrace it. The Chinese culture is definitely different from my culture. However I have found that there are a few similarities in which I can relate to. Overall, I am really enjoying my experience in Shanghai and I would recommend this to anyone. I would like to thank Go Abroad China for their support.

    ReplyDelete